MAUI

My mother lived at Maui for almost 2 years and it was her final home. This home is very nice, nurse owned and operated and they are so nice.
I would highly recommend Maui and [Name removed] for a kind, caring, compassionate and excellent care.

Maui Care Home in Peoria AZ

Mother and daughter team at Maui Care Home is really great. They cared for my father in the final year of his life and we could not ask for a more homey and loving environment for him. They encouraged us to come visit often and worked together with hospice to make sure all our needs and my father's needs were met. I highly recommend Maui Care Home for your loved ones.

Run from nurse ratchet

No activities for residents. Main caregiver is rude, rough with residents, rude to the families. Healthy snacks are things like twinkles and puffed cheese balls. The sediments sit in wheelchairs all day with little or no interaction.