We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
My mother lived at Maui for almost 2 years and it was her final home. This home is very nice, nurse owned and operated and they are so nice.
I would highly recommend Maui and [Name removed] for a kind, caring, compassionate and excellent care.
Maui Care Home in Peoria AZ
Mother and daughter team at Maui Care Home is really great. They cared for my father in the final year of his life and we could not ask for a more homey and loving environment for him. They encouraged us to come visit often and worked together with hospice to make sure all our needs and my father's needs were met. I highly recommend Maui Care Home for your loved ones.
Run from nurse ratchet
No activities for residents. Main caregiver is rude, rough with residents, rude to the families. Healthy snacks are things like twinkles and puffed cheese balls. The sediments sit in wheelchairs all day with little or no interaction.