Masonville Manor - London, ON has yet not published prices.

Activities keep you young in spirit

I thoroughly enjoyed volunteering at Masonville Manor.
What I have heard from the residence while volunteering is that they feel Masonville is their home and they enjoy all the amazing activities, outings, other resident friendships and the caring staff.
The residences invite their family to stay and enjoy their home like experience in one of the best Seniors residents in London.
It would be a pleasure to volunteer there again in the near future.

Going downhill quickly!

This place is becoming very rundown.

Updates to the hallways in certain areas which were promised in 2014 have not materialized. The carpet is dirty and the walls are dreary and tired looking.

More staff is needed on the weekends and serving the main meal at lunchtime is unacceptable. If you go out for the day you miss your main meal.

They have been without a bus for many months.

Not worth the money at any price.

Mark Bosman

Hi Concerned Londoner, I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback and I apologize that you've had a bad experience. I wanted to provide a few updates as well. We have received approval to update the third floor and we expect that to happen in the upcoming months. We have also recently hired many new staff members for the dining room and continue to work on improving our service. Finally, we also have a new bus that we are using for transportation and it is working out very well.

Please feel free to contact us directly at [removed] and we'd be happy to discuss further.