Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

I was not as impressed with this venue. Although there were some good features, I found it lacking in many ways. It was not as clean and organized as I expected it should be. The people were nice, but it's not the place I want for my Mom. Thanks-[Removed]

Mapleview Terrace

After viewing many different homes, mom decided on Mapleview Terrace. The room she chose was larger than some others that had higher prices. She has plenty of room for a love seat, twin bed (a double would be OK also), a small armoire, a TV cabinet and side tables, and the room comes with 2 closets. There is a lot of counter space in the bathroom with lots of storage underneath for her plastic drawer storage towers. She said there are many options for meals and snacks, and if you miss a meal such as lunch, because you were out, there are still options for sandwiches, fruit, cookies, etc. All the staff we have met are very friendly and accommodating. There is always some cleaning going on somewhere. It has a nice atmosphere for visiting and mingling and getting to know people. Mom seems happy there so far, but it has only been two weeks and she's not quite unpacked. Basic cable and telephone is included in the fee, you do not have to arrange this separately, they do it for you.

Great Place

We love it for my Mom she is very happy there . It is very clean, good food, good help when needed friendly staff .We are very happy she is there thanks again

mapleview terrace respite

Mapleview Terrace was a great place to respite. I was there for 5 weeks in a cast. All the doors were wide enough for my wheelchair..The garden is the little slice in heaven in downtown London.. it made Mapleview feel twice as big. The garden is wheelchair accessible which was a huge bonus.. the food was delicious, the soup tasted like my grandmother made it.. the tv in my room with all those channels was a real treat since i have basic cable at home. The staff were very caring and friendly. i felt so welcome right from the first moment i arrived .

My family and I are very pleased with the advice given to us by A Place for Mom.

Maple view terrace is very nice, airy and great atmosphere. I'm actually encouraging my uncle toward this one. He's still being stubborn, so it's out of my hands now.

Fantastic Find!!

My mother-in-law moved into Maple View a little over a week ago. The process was made so much easier because of the staff at this facility. They were so accommodating and helpful throughout the process of touring facilities, deciding on the right place and time, and setting up the move. I cannot say enough about this location. Initially, we were not going to tour it as the location did not seem ideal, and from the outside, it did not look "exceptional". Once we stepped foot inside, though, that perspective changed. It is beautifully decorated and maintained. Very modern and fresh. Communal balconies on each floor, a beautiful secure courtyard, friendly and helpful staff on the reception desk, building security, good food and the list goes on. This facility has all the things that we felt our loved one needed at this point in her life. It gives us peace of mind that she will be allowed to maintain independent living, but ensure that she is eating well, clean and cared for.

very impressed with this facility. Described as diamond in the rough & very true. The location at the first held me back from seeing but I was definitely glad I did go to view.

Great place!

I stayed at Maple View Terrace fro Feb.24 to mar 26 2016. I went there after shoulder replacement surgery. My Husband was able to stay with me which was a blessing. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful.
The meals were great, a good choice of healthy meals, if you didn't like what was on the menu you could ask for something else.
We stayed an extra eleven days because of the attention we received and it helped my healing a little more.
All things said I would recommend this place to anyone who needed Respite care.

Review of Maple View Terrace - London, ON

We were very surprised by this place based one what you see in the brochure and on-line. The original appointment was schedule with Michael [Removed]. When we first arrived we had to actually go to someones office in order to let someone know we had arrived and when I asked for Michael I had learned he had left the company. This created a great deal of concern since no one notified us of this and we had just flown in from Bermuda for this meeting. Kathleen [Removed] proceeded to take us on tour. She immediately started showing us around. Unlike the other tours we did not start off talking about my Mom...she seemed to go right into showcasing the property. There really wasent much PROS on this property compared to the ones we saw. CONS There was too much diversity of residence in this property compared to its size. We found there were convalescing patients there (who were not retired) who primarily shared the floor that supported assisted living. When we went to the floor that provide assisted living we met the nurse on duty. She did not have a warm welcome and appeared not to be too happy. When leaving we wished her a good evening which she then countered by saying that she has to leave this job and go to her second job. This wasent very assuring that their staff was happy and potentially over worked. The facility is over 50 years old and you can see this when you look at the HVAC system. Plus its located in industrial area close to the railway tracks in the heart of London City. The social areas aside from the dining room and lobby were placed in the basement (which is dark). And finally we felt the rooms were too dark and very clinical (like a old hotel or hospital). This impacted our rating of this place.

Revera – Maple View Terrace is a welcoming and warm retirement community offering affordable, spacious suites and high standards for quality care and support. One of the highlights of this well-established community is the experienced and dedicated long tenured team, proudly serving the South London community for over 45 years.

This is a vibrant community in every way, with a variety of acclaimed daily programs to choose from, well-used common areas, and a wonderful multicultural mix of residents and staff. Retirement living at Maple View Terrace is designed to help residents remain as independent and active as they want to be, while offring the right amount of support tailored to the needs of each resident.

Maple View Terrace is part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961