Ashwood Manor - London, ON has yet not published prices.

Just Great!

Great place.
Highly recommended.

Great staff, Great administration, Great facility.

ASHWOOD Rox in Lambeth!!!❤️

The nurses and the recreation therapist make sure to touch base with me when I go in to see my dad. It’s smaller - about 70 people and I think this makes a difference. Also, it’s one floor. I think this helps those folks who are a bit forgetful. It’s just easier to provide personalized care when the resident population is small. The charge nurse is wonderful. The kitchen staff are attentive. The meals are made in house and the food is delicious. Spa tub baths are provided once per week as long as the resident agrees. The personal care provider tries hard to encourage a weekly bath and is sensitive to privacy concerns. Everything, including toilet paper, is included (except cable tv). Laundry once per week. Housekeeping once per week. Garbage emptied every day. My dad is so lucky that he owned his own house, sold it, and is now able to afford this wonderful place. My heart goes out to seniors who don’t have this option.

REALLY LIKED THIS PLACE. IT HAS THE EXTRA ASSIT CARE MY FATHER NEEDS. DEFINATELY MOVE HIM THERE WHEN AVAILABLE

[Name removed] , [Name removed] was the only person to connect with me prior to our meeting. I did feel a tad rushed as I had a 12:30 at Inspirit so we ripped through the information but she said that she's more than welcome to meet again which I would appreciate now that my sister is in town. I loved the location and the layout with it all being on one floor. There was a lot of activity going on with folks out and about. I loved the open door concepts to the rooms. Makes keeping an eye on residents easier. Very nice.

Best retirement home ever

My mother has been at Ashwood Manor for several years. She loves the gardens and pond, the staff, and the activities; she has made some friends among the residents. Earlier this year her health took a serious downturn. I cannot say enough positive about the skill and compassionate caring of the nursing and administrative staff, who went above the call of duty in responding to a human in need.