Ashwood Manor - London, ON has yet not published prices.

Ashwood Manor is a wonderful home.
My Grandmother was failing and needed to move somewhere that would help her with things like meals, laundry and dispensing her medication.
We looked at many different retirement homes and all agreed that Ashwood Manor seemed like the best fit for her.
Grandma moved in and started to fail very quickly. It turned out she was in heart failure and needed a valve replacement. The team at Ashwood went above and beyond to cater to my Grandma during this rough time. I honestly don’t know if she’d still be alive without their kind, caring help.
Grandma has had her surgery and is now feeling so much better. She’s been given a second chance at life and I am so very happy that we decided that Ashwood Manor was the place for her to spend it!
She is involved in all the activities, making new friends and eating very, very yummy meals.
Her room is big and decorated with so many of her favourite things from home. Her large window faces the woods. She watches raccoons, fox and deer from her arm chair.
I can’t thank the staff enough for everything they did to help my Grandma during those tough months. I am so happy she’s in a place where everyone really seems to care.
My Dad has already made it clear that he wants to live at Ashwood when it’s time to find a retirement home for him. :)

Ashwood is a lovely place. I met with [name removed] who took me on my tour. Great person - loved how she interacted with the residents. It gives the impression that it is a very caring community. I can see my Dad living here. Very clean, lots of space for residents to enjoy activities.

Very nice atmosphere. We like the nature it is surrounded by. It is a friendly . sunshine filled atmosphere that I know my father will enjoy very much. The cost is reasonable and I hear from the residents that food is great. We are giving this our top choice.

Excellent facility

Very curteous and helpful staff treat everyone with respect and get to know all family members

Excellent facility

We would never have found this home without your direction. It is a gem hidden in London with lots of green space. The staff were very helpful and respectful of our fathers issues. We found that they took extra care to make sure he was comfortable and was happy with his care

Just Great!

Great place.
Highly recommended.

Great staff, Great administration, Great facility.

ASHWOOD Rox in Lambeth!!!❤️

The nurses and the recreation therapist make sure to touch base with me when I go in to see my dad. It’s smaller - about 70 people and I think this makes a difference. Also, it’s one floor. I think this helps those folks who are a bit forgetful. It’s just easier to provide personalized care when the resident population is small. The charge nurse is wonderful. The kitchen staff are attentive. The meals are made in house and the food is delicious. Spa tub baths are provided once per week as long as the resident agrees. The personal care provider tries hard to encourage a weekly bath and is sensitive to privacy concerns. Everything, including toilet paper, is included (except cable tv). Laundry once per week. Housekeeping once per week. Garbage emptied every day. My dad is so lucky that he owned his own house, sold it, and is now able to afford this wonderful place. My heart goes out to seniors who don’t have this option.

REALLY LIKED THIS PLACE. IT HAS THE EXTRA ASSIT CARE MY FATHER NEEDS. DEFINATELY MOVE HIM THERE WHEN AVAILABLE

[Name removed] , [Name removed] was the only person to connect with me prior to our meeting. I did feel a tad rushed as I had a 12:30 at Inspirit so we ripped through the information but she said that she's more than welcome to meet again which I would appreciate now that my sister is in town. I loved the location and the layout with it all being on one floor. There was a lot of activity going on with folks out and about. I loved the open door concepts to the rooms. Makes keeping an eye on residents easier. Very nice.

Best retirement home ever

My mother has been at Ashwood Manor for several years. She loves the gardens and pond, the staff, and the activities; she has made some friends among the residents. Earlier this year her health took a serious downturn. I cannot say enough positive about the skill and compassionate caring of the nursing and administrative staff, who went above the call of duty in responding to a human in need.