MariaPaz Home Care Inc. - Nutley, NJ has yet not published prices.

• Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Respite care available

Excellent Service

Highly recommended. They are taking care of my older aunt (86 years old) for about a month and they are treating her like a family member, with much love, respect and compassion. We tried other agencies in the area before and they were awful. My aunt is very happy with the service, THANK YOU.

Quality Care

I'm so bless I met them! They are reliable, thrusworthy, kind and treat my mom with the dignity and respect she deserves.

dao

Thank you so much for your feedback, our goal is to make every client happy and satisfied!

Turn to MariaPaz Home Care in Essex, Bergen, Hudson, Passaic and Union Counties

MariaPaz is a private duty home care agency based in New Jersey. We care for children, adults, and seniors recovering from illness or injury, and those with chronic or end-stage health conditions. Our caregivers and staff members are also trained and knowledgeable about caring for children, adults, and seniors with special needs, including autism.

We offer home care to support daily living, as well as private duty and specialty home care.

Our entire team – from our Registered Nurses, Certified Home Health Aides, and Certified Nurse Assistants, to our friendly office staff – has one goal: to care for your family member as if they are our own.

We are members of the Home Care & Hospice Association and the Private Duty Home Care Association.