Preferred Care at Home - Montclair, NJ

Preferred Care at Home - Montclair, NJ has yet not published prices.

My experience

I have been utilizing the services of PCH-Montclair for the care of my parents since 2012. We initially began daytime care and presently have 24 hour live-in care.
[name removed] is a very “hands on” owner as well as a compassionate person. If there were any issues that arose and needed to be addressed he has always been available to listen and resolve.

In 2012, I met with Mario Parker (PCH-Montclair) for an "exploratory" meeting. I was immediately impressed with his professionalism, knowledge, and his having worked in the healthcare field for many years. In January of this year, it became apparent that my parents needed assistance. Living out of state, I realized that I would be unable to address their needs. I contacted Mario and he remembered our meeting! We arranged a visit to my parents home to access their needs. Mario was able to select a health care aid whose personality would be compatible with the family. Whenever there is a question, I have called the office and spoken directly with Mario who calmly helps to resolve issues or concerns. I have peace of mind knowing that my parents are well cared for thanks to the services of PCH-Montclair.

Happy with service, with some issues

I was impressed by my initial conversation with the owner, Mario. We had a long talk, and I really liked the vibe of the company, and the general knowledge and compassion that Mario showed. We really liked the first aide that was sent over, but unfortunately the aide had a dispute with the care service over payment, and a new aide had to be sent over. The second aide is also good and provides excellent care, but it is hard on Mom getting to know someone who then has to leave and meeting someone entirely new. The service overall has been very good, but that particular issue was hard on Mom. I do wish that the aides could drive, as all errands and supplies have to be done by me, despite the caregiver being 24 hours.

Thank you for your interest in Preferred Care at Home of Bergen, Essex and Morris Counties. We are honored to be helping seniors celebrate life by giving that extra care needed to maintain independence and dignity in the comfort and security of home.

We Care for Those You Care About Asking for help is not easy. Losing your independence, or watching a loved one lose theirs, is probably a significant fear. We understand, and we want to be there for you, by your side, every step of the way.

“Reliable, Compassionate and Affordable… We Promise!” Preferred Care at Home is dedicated to providing reliable, compassionate and affordable care to our clients. The care we provide improves quality of life while safeguarding independence and dignity in the home or wherever our clients call home.

Services may include: • Companionship • Meal Preparation • Hygiene Assistance • Medication Reminders • Transportation • And More And, what you can expect from every caregiver: • A Compassionate Heart • Trustworthy and Reliable • Experienced and Trained • Passed a 7-Step Screening Process • Insured and Bonded • Compatibility Guaranteed We also understand that long-term care can be costly, and have built a reputation for offering quality services at affordable prices. The cost-effective Live-In service has always been our specialty, providing 24-hour peace of mind.

When you choose a home care service, one consideration stands above all else — the quality of personnel who will be at your, or a loved one’s, side. You also want people you can trust without question. We are confident that your decision in choosing us will be a pleasant one. If you are not happy, neither are we!

Whether you need us now or in the future, contact Preferred Care at Home to see what options we have for you. We truly care, and together we will find a solution.