Mariana Home Care - Braselton, GA

LOVE Mariana's Home Care!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Mariana's Home Care. She takes amazing care of my Mom and the other ladies. She is in constant contact with me when there is anything going on. My Mom has made such a huge improvement since we moved here there. She is like a different person. [Name removed] makes sure Mom has a shower, washes her hair and has fresh clothes on every day. She lotions my Mom's skin and takes care and pride in my Mom, like it was her own Mom. It is really close to my house so I drop in quite often and it is always spotless. Mom had stopped eating and was getting so frail before we moved her to Mariana's. Now Mom is eating and loving each meal. [Name removed] cooks 3 meals a day and gives 2 healthy snacks. Also she is spot on with Mom's blood pressure medicine, to the point Mom went from 3 to 1 pill a day because she is doing so great!

Nice looking place, but not a good fit for us

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. This is a smaller, residential type community. I thought it seemed like a nice place overall, but I didn't feel the smaller setting would have been the best fit for my Mom.