Maple Guest Home - Hemet, CA

Individualized care

We chose this community because it is very small and my mother needed individualized care. They have a one to one ratio of caregivers to residents. They provide home cooked meals everyday. They also call me to let me know she is doing.

My mom is not in very good shape, however they treat her with dignity and care.

A Great Place

I found this place to be of the utmost service to anyone looking for a place for their loved one. The people are very accommodating. I live in Los Angeles and they take that into consideration as far as time travel and convenience in taking care of my loved one. If they can do it themselves, they will with your permission. They even managed to brush his teeth, a feat that the large home he came from could not do. The place is very neat and clean and the staff is very friendly. I like the drop in policy-to me, that means they do not have to "get" ready, they are presentable at all times. My loved one seems to be so calm and at peace here. The other family members who have visited also compliment the facility. It is small and seems to have everything one needs. Great place that I would recommend to anyone.

Great Board & Care

Nice, newish place with a great floorplan for a family feel atmosphere. Very nice husband and wife team with nephew. A very good value for a nice place in a good neighborhood with good people, especially that it is nursing care level. These are all my initial reviews since we just moved our loved one into this place. Also it is not over crowded, at least at this point.

Best Board and Care around

This is the best place for my father. joe and emma are well experience in this line of service. They really care and not after for the money to make. they care a lot more than words. the meal is well planned and delicious. every penny we spend is worth a lot.

Warm, friendly and professional

My siblings and I had only 48 hours to find placement for my father with Parkinson after our mothers untimely death. We came across Maple Guest Home and a few others. Since Maple Guest Home was close by we checked it out first. We fell in love with the family home atmosphere and Joe & Emma were so warm and friendly. The home was very clean and the meals always smelled so good. Our family visited on a weekly basis and we were always made welcome. As our father recently passed away, we will miss the friends that we made over the last year. Joe & Emma became part of our family, not just our father's caregiver. Highly recommend to anyone searching for a loving, safe, clean environment to place their loved one.

Highly recommended!

My aunt was the first resident to move into Maple Guest Home. We were immediately impressed by the warm and friendly staff, as well as the experience each of them had. Joe and Emma truly care about each and every one of their guests. The house is a cute one story home and kept nice and clean. I would highly recommend Maple Guest Home for anyone looking for a board and care for their loved ones.

The home is beautiful and clean and t...

The home is beautiful and clean and the staff experienced and freindly.