|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
The Grand Chateau was actually not too bad. If I remember correctly, it was pleasant to walk into and everyone was very nice. It was just not as clean as the other home that I had toured previously, but it was a good option.
Mom Seems Happy
My mother seems happy here at The Grand Chateau things seem to be going well. She loves the food here and can't enough of it. The staff has been good, there has been some language issues but we are working on it. The community looks great, never had any problems with that. This is a good community to consider when looking into options for your loved one.
This facility was very clean and spac...
This facility was very clean and spacious; the residents I observed seemed in good spirits; the atmosphere was professional and organized; the care giver was most amiable and I was pleasantly impressed. I RATE this one a 4.