Eldercare of Park Ave - Hemet, CA

Parents final home

Both of my parents were there for quite a few years. My mother passed away after being there for 2 years, dad seven years. It was my home away from home because I spent so much time there. I am very thankful my folks were in a small home environment. They always listened to my concerns. While my parents were there, my Aunt moved in as well. Was a blessing having my Dad's sister with him after my Mother's passing. They took excellent care of my Aunt as well. I highly recommend having a loved one living in Eldercare.

mother in laws care

The staff is wonderful (Tanesha, Louisa and Sheila) but there are problems with continuity. The staff works 2 days at one house and 2 days at the one next door. The entire time I was there seemed like I was meeting new people and building new relationships. The major problems I had though were 1) having to follow up on medications when it appeared they were not being administered as directed by hospice and 2) the manager (Carmen) blatantly lied to my face about my mother in laws condition. If they lie about one thing what else do they lie about?

Eldercare of Park Avenue is Hemet’s newest residential care home for the elderly. Located in the heart of Hemet, with a beautiful view of the Valley. Conveniently close to shopping centers and one of the closest facilities to the hospital and doctors offices.

Eldercare of Park Avenue was built by Craig Deardorff, of CJD Builders Inc, owner and Licensee of eldercare and well known for over 30 years in the Hemet/ San Jacinto valley. Craig transformed these two homes into spacious senior assisted living homes for adults.

The Administrator is Edith Akin. She is a LVN with over 40 years of experience in the medical industry. She has worked with Ramona VNA, the local hospice, and Hemet Valley Medical Center. Edith and our staff love to work with seniors and they enjoy a house full of resident’s. They are looking forward to growing into their second and third locations soon.