We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Eldercare of Park Avenue is Hemet’s newest residential care home for the elderly. Located in the heart of Hemet, with a beautiful view of the Valley. Conveniently close to shopping centers and one of the closest facilities to the hospital and doctors offices.
Eldercare of Park Avenue was built by Craig Deardorff, of CJD Builders Inc, owner and Licensee of eldercare and well known for over 30 years in the Hemet/ San Jacinto valley. Craig transformed these two homes into spacious senior assisted living homes for adults.
The Administrator is Edith Akin. She is a LVN with over 40 years of experience in the medical industry. She has worked with Ramona VNA, the local hospice, and Hemet Valley Medical Center. Edith and our staff love to work with seniors and they enjoy a house full of resident’s. They are looking forward to growing into their second and third locations soon.