MANORCARE HEALTH SERVICES - Springfield, MO

MANORCARE HEALTH SERVICES - Springfield, MO has yet not published prices.

Place should be shut down

My last review I guess was deleted. WAs there after a knee replacement, was treated horrifically by the staff, pain meds held for punishment of my insisting on being helped to the restroom and not using a bedside commode (I am young, and capable, and walking is suppose to be done). in addition, the staff goes outside and you watch them from the window smoking.

Had to have clergy come and get me out due to the horrible care,

MedBridge Rehab; Don't be afraid to put your loved ones there.

They were recommended by our Orthopedist, which really surprised us. It's old and dingy and has been here forever. They have long term nursing, and assisted living here, and this surprised us. We had no complaints, though. They called the rehab MedBridge. The nursing care she got there was excellent, and she was comfortable there. They were very professional and engaged, and always able to talk to us! Don't be afraid to put your loved ones there. We were pleasantly surprised. They seemed to take a personal interest in their patients.

Choose the skilled nursing and rehabilitation center that is right for you. At Heartland Health Care Centers and ManorCare Health Services, our goal is to make you as comfortable, as independent and healthy as possible We offer a variety of long-term residential options featuring varying levels of care and independence. Residents often come from the hospital, home or other community residences and need daily assistance. Our centers are designed to provide the finest in daily living and personal care in a homelike environment. Options include nursing home care, assisted living and independent living.