Hopedale Cottage - Ozark, MO has yet not published prices.

Great value for the money and a staff that truly cares!

When they speak to you, you can truly tell that they care

As far as their abilities, this community is good for assisted living. The facility is new and clean and the staff is very friendly to my family and to my Dad. I think they really try hard to help the residents the best way they can. I was able to eat there one evening and the meal that I had was perfectly acceptable and the rest of the residents seem to be eating well. There seems to be a good variety of meats, vegetables, and fruits. Most of the rooms that we’ve seen are capable of handling a couple of twin beds in a semi private accommodation. There are a few activities they provide like bingo and arts and crafts. Everybody that I’ve met has had a good attitude and they seem to have a good amount of knowledge about the type of care the residents need. The facility even brings in some of the high schoolers in the area to help out. As far as I’m concerned, this place is near the top of the list for assisted living.

Very nice, small community. No nasty smells. Staff was very nice and knowledgeable. Unfortunately, it may be too far away from where we live.

Not designed to meet needs of advanced alzheimer's patients. Very nice place just not right for our needs

Family is Pleased with This Community

My mother is starting to get adjusted to her move to this community. My family, and myself are very pleased with all they have done for us. We know she is receiving good care, and good hands at this facility. Everything is working out well for us here at this community, and I would recommend it.

The care at this community is outstanding. The community is very clean and not a big community. The menu is great and the chef will cook them what they want They have nice activities and alot of nice small road trips . The community is outstanding. We would hightlyrecommend this community for the great care and value for other families.

I took a tour!!

My tour of the Hopedale Cottage went very well. The place was clean and well organized from what I saw. The tour guide that took us around was on time and knowledgeable. It was just not the best fit for my father, but it was a very close second.

The food is wonderful!!

This is a new small locked down community for memory care. The director works with long term insurance and Veterans Affairs benefits. They have a Registered nurse and a doctor on call. The caregivers are wonderful, accommodating, nurturing and helpful. They do the laundry and I have already recommended this community.