Seasons Three - Springfield, MO

I enjoy living at Season Three. The apartments are very nice the people are very friendly. I love the pool and the gardens in the summer. I would recommend Seasons Three to anyone.
[Name removed]

I have lived at Seasons Three for 4 years and I love the size of the apartment. The large patio is my favorite place to sit and read in the summer and enjoy the sunshine. The grounds are pretty and I enjoy the pool.
[Name removed]

Highly recommended home for independent seniour

I have lived at Seasons Three since 2012 and love it. I have wonderful neighbors. The secure entry and the fact that I can park my car in attached garages is wonderful. I can unload my shopping without getting out in the weather. There are lots of outdoor parking for visitors. The apartments a spacious and with lots of natural light. Lots of storage space too.
Dolly, my dog is important to me and she just loves it here. She was welcomed at Seasons Three. There is one whole building for residents that have pets.
During the summer we sit around a very nice pool and visit with other residents too. Dolly especially enjoys our trips to the pool.
We can even plant vegetables in the raised garden beds provided for the residents. Such wonderful produce that are generous, sharing gardeners.
I can not think of a better place for independent seniors to live. The clubhouse is the center of many activities and meeting place for cards and dinners.

Great Place to call Home

We have lived at the season 3 apartments for about 2 years. We are so happy to be here. The area is so great for seniors. Everything within just a few blocks. The mall, the bookstore, Walmart, Starbucks, theaters, grocery stores, tons of other shopping and loads of restaurants. The maintenance is excellent. You never have a long wait time for help. We even had to call on Easter Sunday and they were right here. The grounds are beautiful and you get super large decks. The master bedroom is to die for. Our manager is always eager to help in any way she can. All and all we are so grateful that we were able to become a part of the Season 3 Family.

[Removed]

Happy at Seasons Three

I have been living at Seasons Three since my husband passed away in 2012. The wonderful neighbors I found here made my transition to living alone easier that I imagined possible.
I especially appreciate the secure entry and the fact that the attached garages allow me to move from my car to my apartment without have to get out in the weather. There is also lots of outdoor parking for visitors.
Dolly, my dog is very important to me and she was welcomed at Seasons Three, too.
Seasons Three has many activities at the clubhouse that I enjoy attending as well as making the clubhouse available to me for private get-togethers with my extended family who live in the area.
The swimming pool is very nice, and though I have yet to go in the water, Dolly and enjoy spending the summer evenings visiting with others there.
Seasons Three has put in several raised garden beds and made them available for residents to plant vegetables in them if they wish. The folks who do this have been very generous, sharing this produce with us lazy folk.

Great senior living

I am about to sign my 4th lease at Seasons Three. The apartments are spacious and with security features. The neighbors are nice. Lots of activities from cards to catered meals. Lots to do every week.

Dolly and I like living at Seasons 3

I moved to Seasons 3 shortly after loosing my husband of 60 years. Dolly, my Chihuahua puppy and I were welcomed. The apartments are spacious with an amazing amount of storage space. I'm especially pleased with the garage which connects to the apartment building so I don't have to battle the weather when going to and from my car.

My neighbors and management are very friendly and helpful. I especially appreciate the numerous activities which I make every effort to attend to keep me from brooding about living alone for the first time in my life.

I have often reserved the Club Room for meetings of the Therapy Dog group I belong to.

The pool area is well-maintained and even though I haven't been in the water yet I enjoy relaxing and visiting with neighbors at poolside.

I'd like to thank "A Place For Mom" for helping me to locate this facility.

I love living at Seasons Three

I moved here on my own after seeing an adv on tv for a place for mom. I love living here.

Seasons Three is a Retirement Communities facility. Serving both individuals and couples, these senior communities are also known as senior apartments, retirement villages, and communities for 55 and older. Residents stay in private apartments or individual homes with an abundance of community amenities, services, and programs tailored specifically for seniors.