Woodbridge Senior Village - Omaha, NE

Nice Community

Staff is useful and friendly, although not always available or there when my mother needs them. You can ring the front desk but sometimes it can take some time to get assistance. Other than that great community with plenty activities to take advantage of. As well some folks in the community organize activities themselves such as movie nights which I find my mother likes a lot. The apartments are at a good value for what we pay as well and would reccommend.

I was happy to meet so many...

I was happy to meet so many happy and friendly residents, as well as Barb. The facility was clean and tidy-comfortable. I left feeling I would have been comfortable working there in my professional capacity, but not as a resident.

So far, this is the best choice when ...

So far, this is the best choice when I'm ready to make my move.

Our senior apartments bring a whole new concept to senior living to Omaha! Woodbridge Senior Village is an independent living senior apartment campus for people 55+ years young that is neither a government sponsored program, nor a Buy-In retirement community. Comfortable & spacious, Woodbridge is Omaha's newest, and most innovative, senior living community.

What makes us unique and stand apart from the competition is that Woodbridge was designed specifically for the middle income bracket. We offer you your independence at a truly affordable price incorporating cost saving strategies and programs that allow people to choose their own lifestyle - on their own terms. Woodbridge offers their exclusive SELF (Seniors Empowered to Live Life to the Fullest) program which enables residents to select basic goods and services on an "a la carte" basis allowing you to choose only the services you need - when they need them. This allows the rent structure to be greatly reduced.