The Grand Reserve at Elkhorn - Elkhorn, NE

Comfortable Living!

I think this community is pretty good, I'm still getting used to it but so far so good. My apartment has a full kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and den. The VA helps me with housekeeping. They have quite a few activities, they have a movie theater, community room, trips out a couple of times a month, and exercise programs. I would recommend this place, it's very nice.

I have yet to move into my apartment; but I am looking forward to it. So far, everyone has been most helpful and very friendly.

The Grand Reserve at Elkhorn is a new senior community offering apartment style living for those that are 55 and older. We offer roomy one and two bedroom apartments with a multitude of amenities that allow our residents to enjoy their retirement without spending their retirement. The Grand Reserve takes care of Cox basic cable, water, sewer, trash and hot water. Each apartment comes with a front load washer/dryer, personal balcony/patio, stainless steel appliances, large closets, kitchen pantries, walk in showers or bathtubs with showers. The community offers a 40 seat theater, lounge/library, large community room, outside patio area with fireplace, secured access with video monitoring, elevators, garages and no entry fees or buy-in charges.