Harrison Heights Senior Village - La Vista, NE

love it

We love it at Harrison Heights Senior Village! When we moved in they had shampooed the carpet and everything was just real clean. The staff is real nice. I enjoy talking with everyone here. The fellowship is just wonderful. Overall it is a good price here and worth it. The facility is very well put together. There is a lot of light in our room. The space in here is really open, the bathroom is very large. We love the walk-in closets. The space in our room is wide for walking and that really helps. This facility offers a lot of activities and you can pick and choose whatever you would like. We really love it here and feel at home.

ALL IS EXCELLENT!

Very Happy

I can't really think of any negative marks against them. The cleanliness of the community is superb, and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. I would recommend people look into this place! Helpful, caring, fun & conscientious beyond belief & well beyond what was expected from start to finish.

This is a great place to live and I am glad that I have moved in here. The residents are great, are always there to great you when you come in.

Mom is happy.

My Mom is happy. That is the best review I can give. She isn't lonely and she is starting to enjoy all the activities. Sarah has gone out of her way to make my mom happy and I appriciate it

Single Mom with style

They have made it so nice for my Mom. She is still living independent and taking care of herself, but I don't worry about her safety.

Steve Rothenberg was GREAT....

Steve Rothenberg was GREAT. He made us feel very comfortable. Very clean and tidy common areas. They offered us about 1 1/2 months free rent and free washer/dryer stack. 3rd floor apartment elevation eliminates traffic noise while using deck. Very small floor plan, 890 sq ft. We would have to give up wife's family heirloom furniture to fit in this apartment. Will need to see other places, as moving J in wheelchair was very tight.

Very good overall

We've been here for a few months and so far we're very pleased with this community! I can't really think of any negative marks against them. The cleanliness of the community is superb, and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. I would recommend people look into this place!

Excellent, friendly environment at Harrison Heights Senior Village

Harrison Heights Senior Village is a very lively and friendly place. My mother-in-law has met many new friends and enjoys all the activities. She said that the one thing that has impressed her the most is how nice and welcoming everyone has been, from the manager to all of of the other folks at Harrison Heights. Even when there are not scheduled activities--and there are plenty of these--residents call each other to get together for card games and other social activities. She has a great new apartment in a secure development, with many wonderful new friends, and we could not be happier that she chose Harrison Heights.

Our senior apartments bring a whole new concept to senior living to Omaha! Woodbridge Senior Village is an independent living senior apartment campus for people 55+ years young that is neither a government sponsored program, nor a Buy-In retirement community. Comfortable & spacious, Woodbridge is Omaha's newest, and most innovative, senior living community.

What makes us unique and stand apart from the competition is that Woodbridge was designed specifically for the middle income bracket. We offer you your independence at a truly affordable price incorporating cost saving strategies and programs that allow people to choose their own lifestyle - on their own terms. Woodbridge offers their exclusive SELF (Seniors Empowered to Live Life to the Fullest) program which enables residents to select basic goods and services on an "a la carte" basis allowing you to choose only the services you need - when they need them. This allows the rent structure to be greatly reduced.