Maison de Fleur Assisted Living - Denham Springs, LA

Maison de Fleur Assisted Living - Denham Springs, LA has yet not published prices.

Nice Place!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our tour and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. The property was well presented and the staff had a lot of great information to provide us of everything they provided at this place. It was just not the right fit for my mom in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone.

Maison De Fleur has been an answer to prayer for us!!

I have been very pleased with Maison De Fleur. The staff goes out of their way to make sure you have whatever you need. It's a brand new facility and if it wasn't for Senior Advisor, I wouldn't have known about them. Many thanks to you for helping me find this place for my sister,[Removed].

Dad'said move to assisted living.

The facility is great and the staff is fantastic, they have gone over and above to make dad feel at home. Maison De Fluor has a chef that is second to none and I join dad for lunch a couple of times a week. We are very happy with the decision to move to Maison De Fluer.