Very Nice Place to Live

I'am satisfied with my move to this community. So far everything has worked out very well for me since my move here. It is a nice community, and they do a great job with keeping the grounds, and the community very well maintained. The staff is great. It is a very nice place to live, and I would recommend this community.

I Am Enjoying The Activities

I am happy with the community I chose. The facility is clean in all public areas, My apartment has enough space for me to feel comfortable and it comes with a kitchen to make my meals. It's amazing how much activities that they have here.

So far so good!!

We have had a great experience with this community. The staff treat mom and the family very well. They do not offer a meal plan. They keep the common areas spotless. They offer daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Not Fit

During our tour we did not smell any odors and all seemed to be clean. I thought the room was not ready with medical rails, etc. It was a nice community to see but the price was not a fit and we did not like how the room was set up.