The best kept secret in Baltimore County

I wasn't sure if a small facility would be a great fit for Mom. I visited many larger facilities and I assumed that my mom would have the privacy she required in a larger environment. Was I wrong! After 2 years in a large community in Perry Hall and having spent just over $140,000 just for basic care, I was told I had to pay for extra services like a sitter ($3000 extra per month) because mom fell a couple of times in the bathroom in her room and the large facility would not accept responsibility. Finally, I can see that Mom is at home at Ma Maison. She has acclimated well, I feel that the owner is at my beck and call! My mom is one of 15 residents in this home, and I know they have multiple locations, but I can reach him or his wife at any time!!! I wish I hadn't spent the bulk of the assets of her house in another place before I found this place. I'm sleeping better at night and I'm spending less than half the cost of the last home.

Good Fir for My Brother

My brother loves it here ! It is really a good fit for him, and we are all pleased with his move to this care home. They have a lovely staff. They really go out of their way to make sure he is happy. I know they are very kind to him. He loves the meals, they sever nice well balanced, healthy meals. He is very pleased, and loves everything about this care home. It is a very nice home, and I would recommend it.

I was impressed that this was not a large institution that my mother would not participate in all that was available.
This is like a home, where the patients are treated well, fed well, interact with each other, and are very happy.

This is reassuring because I live out of town and she is close to people that can visit if they choose to do so.

Needs too be shut down

This place is not a place to call home for your love one ,This assisted living is dirty the owner an his wife are just about money, Before you put your love one here ask to see the menu same foods over an over, Activity none the residents watch t.v. all day no outings for the residents ,Some residents pay for depends in there monthly cost to live here but the owners don't do that you have to use other residents depends because he didn't supply them.The residents are not bathe properly On Sunday's the residents should have a hot meal but they don't. The residents should not be using the same wash cloth they clean with.And the place is not sanitize the owner don't allow you to use bleach Kashay an his wife Nicole DO NOT HAVE A HEART FOR THE ELDERLY NOR THERE FAMILY DON'T BE FOOLED

This is a rather preliminary evaluation as my family member has been a resident for a very short time and evaluation mostly reflects an initial assessment.

We love Ma Maison!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the owners and staff of Ma Maison. They took such wonderful care of my mother for over 5 years. Ma Maison is a very nurturing home-like environment and my mother thrived there.

The staff are attentive and caring and treat the residents as if they are family. I would definitely recommend Ma Maison to anyone searching for an assisted living home.

The place is drity they do the residents wrong ,the man that owns it don't really care about the residents he all about money ,he never do [removed] for the residents trips or anything,they wash there resident with rags they clean up with,residents sheets be dirty, they eat the same food everyweek, food be old,ask the residents don't send your family to this place report him go take a look for your self

light and bright

Ma Maison is very clean and well kept up. It isn't as modern as some other facilities but it's really nice. It isn't the cheapest but I have heard of people paying much more than we do. I wish they had more activities there but my mother-in-law probably wouldn't participate anyway. There were times when communication with the two people running the facility was not so good but that was only a short period of time. Otherwise things have been good. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The facility is very light and bright. They really encourage residents to go outside. It is not an institutional feel, it feels like home. It is such convenient location too. I would recommend it to other people. It may not suit everyone's needs but it really does meet ours.

Ma Maison means "My Home"

I knew about Ma Maison first-hand and requested it as my choice for mom. Khashy does everything he can to make his residents feel comfortable and happy! The aides are wonderful and caring. My mom was lucky to get a room on short notice. Her adjustment period was brief and she now thinks of Ma Maison as home. I can sleep at night knowing someone is always there for her when I can't be.

Ma Maison - My Home - My Mother

Ma Maison - My Home - That is exactly how you feel when you enter Ma Maison and that is why we choose Ma Maison for our mother. Our mother has adjusted so well. She seems more alert, more alive - I feel like we have our mom back. I thank God every day that we found Ma Maison.

On busy Bel Air rd (where mailboxes a...

On busy Bel Air rd (where mailboxes are sideways). Some back yard.

Community a bit older, a bit of an od...

Community a bit older, a bit of an odor in rooms, residence had no privacy in restroom, pricing not readily available.

the Director was very nice, he himsel...

the Director was very nice, he himself took me on a tour. They seemed to run a very nice place, but the appearance and surrounding of the place a whole was not appealing to me, I am sure my mother would feel the same.

Welcome to the website of Ma Maison Senior Assisted Living Facility. We are a family-run community conveniently located in Perry Hall, Maryland. If you are looking for personalized care in a home-like setting, Ma Maison is the perfect place for your loved one.

We pride ourselves in offering a nurturing environment that larger homes may lack. Our small Staff-to-Resident ratio ensures that each Resident gets the care they require and the attention they deserve.

We invite you to visit our homes and see for yourself why Ma Maison is the ideal place to call "my home!" Call today to speak with us about placement for your loved one.