Loving Care ALF, Inc. - Tampa, FL

Loving Care ALF, Inc. - Tampa, FL has yet not published prices.

Happy Customer

Very attentive and kind people taking care of my dad.

Great Community!!

My loved one is in this community. The staff is very nice and friendly. The meals are good he seems to enjoy them. It is very clean and up kept. I would recommend to a friend or a loved one.

What a lovely facility. It is our first choice for many reasons. Most of the residents are Spanish speaking including the staff, the layout of the home allowed for residents to move around easily, and it was very clean. It felt like home and I feel my mom would be well taken cared of at this facility. Loving Care is a gem and it is appropriately named. My mom feel in love with the residents and the staff. It took a while to get her to leave.

Staff care and home review

This home is the best place we found for my mom who suffers from Alzheimers. The staff is very caring and are able to speak Spanish to my mom. Every time I visit my mom unannounced, she is always clean and dressed really nice, and the house is always clean. The owners truly care and keep us posted of mom with photos and text messages. We couldn't be happier to have found them!

Review of Loving Care ALF, Inc. - Tampa, FL

Very homelike atmosphere. The administrator is very personable and makes a point to greet each and every resident and family member each and every time. Very clean and beautifully decorated! Very bright! Very comfortable environment - a place where I could see my mother-in-law thriving. Spanish speaking staff - Latin music playing in the background. Residents seemed happy comfortable and very well-cared for