Inspired Living at Tampa - Tampa, FL

• Secure Memory Unit
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Arts and Crafts Programs
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs

Loved this facility. Only 5 years old. Lots of active and high functioning Memory Care patients. Great outside area. Nice rooms. Very transparent with their inspections. Rooms were nice.I feel like this would be the best fit for my grandmother but they are strictly private pay and don't use medicate/medicare.

Great Place

Great place with excellent staff. Mom has improved since moving into Inspired Living. They keep her active and involved in activities. Only drawback is activity area is too small when they have most residents involved.

When I toured Inspired Living Memory Care Facility, I felt at easy, [Removed] and staff were extremely helpful, kind and understanding of my Mom's needs. The entire building is safe, secure, new and all the residents were smiling and happy. Met a lot of the staff and they were very welcoming. Inside the units are very modern, tile floor, sensors in room and track key device for locating their residents. Was really impressed with the well thought out concept of Memory Care and Safety for all who reside in their new home.

Best Plave in Tampa

Every time I visit Mom at Inspired Living I am glad we moved her there. The staff is the best and monitors the residents closely. They provide exceptional care, The maintenance workers were very helpful getting Mom moved in and settled. There are plenty of activities to keep the residents busy all day long. Mom feel at home there The food is good and if someone does not like it, they will get something else. Beer and wine are available at mealtime.

My husband has been a resident for the past 4 months. The facility is fairly new and well maintained and the rooms are furnished with the resident's own furniture for familiarity. The meals are healthy and delicious and there are daily activities to stimulate the Mind, Body and Spirit. But, the best thing is the caring staff! They are all trained to care for memory impaired people and are always willing to help and encourage any resident at any time. I am daily thankful to have found this facility

Newness does not mean best place to put your relative

Rooms are minimal. No ceiling lights. Wall air conditioners do not cool off the room properly. No refrigerator allowed. No pets allowed to stay with resident. No guest meals when visiting. Only 2 choices for meals which are cheap................ghoulash a choice!! No soup. No fresh fruit or snack bar available 24 hours. No everyday menu such as a hamburger or grilled cheese sandwich. Only decaf was served until just recently after complaint. Coffee is still terrible. Pre-schoolers from a daycare are brought into the facility to spread germs to many for cheap entertainment. Perpetual colds is not fun. Stupidity cannot be cured in this place.

Felt very cold, and not temperature-wise.

Nice walk of the day!

Everything is going great here. We are really pleased with them. The staff has been doing a great job with mom. She enjoys the food as much as she can and she likes that they have a big open field for her to be able to walk around.

We were very impressed with the facility and the type of care the patients are provided.

Many Activities!!

The community was very organized. I received enough information about the community from the advisor. I also received a proper tour of the whole community. The staff there were all very nice and attentive. There were many common areas and activities. The community also offered Housekeeping and Laundry service / dry cleaning.

Kari Lorenzo

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We take pride in our community and residents and are always available as a resource..

Not so great anymore

This place was wonderful for a period of time, but things have changed for the worse at this facility. "Something" happened and several people were fired. They are now without several key positions and seem to be quite understaffed. While everyone is very friendly and the facility is gorgeous, the level of care misses the mark and there is no communication. There seems to be a "don't ask questions, we're handling everything and you don't need to know" kind of attitude. Calls to check on my loved one go unreturned, despite many friendly responses that they'll have someone get back with me. No one ever does. When we're there, we're told that everyone is too busy to talk to us and someone will phone is later. No one ever does. The physician's assistant that sees residents doesn't follow up either, despite medicine changes and medical issues. In a nutshell, if you move a loved one here, you're turning them over to a staff and hoping for the best. You will not know what truly is going on. It's almost creepy. Everyone smiles and says everything is great, but no one seems to be able to elaborate on anything (new bruises, changes in behavior, medicine changes, etc.) other than they'll get the answer and get back with you... Which doesn't happen. They're too busy.

Kari Lorenzo

I am saddened to hear this has been your experience. Please feel free to contact me directly and I will discuss your concerns and address. It is our goal to take great care of our residents and provide honest open communication to family members. I can be reached at [removed], Rebecca Townsend, Chief Operating Officer

Caring For My Wife Very Well

The food was nourishing and was a balanced diet to promote good health.
The LPNs are all very versed in the treatment of Patients with Dementia and any other memory problems.
I would feel comfortable recommending Inspired Living especially the one in Tampa.
My wife has actually started to improve in ADL's and takes part in most activities.
The living quarters are spacious and kept clean. The whole staff is very giving and very nice to all the patients.

Kari Lorenzo

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We are thrilled to hear that your wife is improving and that you are so satisfied. That is our goal and great to hear your experience.

I moved my mother to this facility in July 2015. She is happy and loves it there. The staff is great and the facility is very clean.

Phenomenal!

My father was one of the first residents in this community. The facility is so clean and well appointed I wanted to move in. The staff are always friendly and willing to help. Well worth every dime!

Kari Lorenzo

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Located a mile west of Veterans Expressway off Hillsborough Avenue, Inspired Living at Tampa provides personalized care with assisted living services specifically designed for those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Residents are truly at the center of their care, forming the foundation for a unique approach tailored to meet the personalized needs and goals of both the resident and family members.

Our community is the perfect balance of form and function – a warm, welcoming place that feels like home, is alive with activity, and is carefully designed to enhance the lives of those with memory impairments. But it is our people who make a tremendous difference. The passion of our dedicated staff is driven by a sense of purpose and deep respect for our residents, their families and loved ones.

The care you receive at Inspired Living at Tampa is designed just for you. We begin our relationship with each resident by learning his or her life story. Then we tailor programs and routines to their specific preferences, abilities and needs. We take a holistic approach, making sure to support the mental, social, spiritual and emotional needs of residents and their families. We offer residents as much support as they need to live as independently as possible.

Our personal touch matters:
• Dedicated, licensed professional staff specially trained in memory support on site with licensed nursing available 24/7
• Person-centered care emphasizes personal needs, preferences and abilities, and promotes wellness, fulfillment and reward.
• Purposeful community design and innovative technology support independence and ensure safety.
From our expansive, secure courtyard with walking paths, a shaded gazebo and butterfly garden – to nutritious, brain-healthy dining options where residents can enjoy delicious meals and snacks at their leisure – we provide a worry-free, nurturing and compassionate environment for your loved one.

Room Features
•Private memory care suites
• Private bathrooms
• Emergency call system
• Keyless entry to ensure private access to suite