We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Loving Arms Family Care - Ventura, CA has yet not published prices.
Loving Arms Family Care’s professional team offers the highest quality of in-home care by providing compassion, dignity and respect to seniors, disabled individuals and others who may require home assistance. Our staff has over 40 years of combined experience in the home care industry.
A professional licensed Nurse Case Manager will provide an extensive complimentary initial assessment to determine the needs and scope of care required. The nurse will follow up on all aspects of care every two weeks or as needed.
We provide non medical care for your loved ones in order to promote Independence, Safety and Comfort:
• Short Term/Long Term
• Respite Care & Relief for Family
• Hospice Support
• Errand Service
• Doctor’s Appointments.
• Grocery Store/Meal Preparation
• Night time supervision
• Medication Reminders
• Light Housekeeping
• Grooming & Dressing
• Oral Care/Skin Care/Hair Care
• Incontinency Care/Toileting
• Mail Assistance and Organization
• Laundry and Linen Washing
• Transferring & Mobility Assistance
• Care of Pets & Plants
• Encourage Proper Nutrition
• Assist with Feeding
• Alzheimer & Dementia Care
• Conversation & Companionship
• Case Manager Review
• Communication with Family
• Recreational Activities & Crafts
WHY CHOOSE LOVING ARMS FAMILY CARE?
• Licensed & Bonded Caregivers
• Caregivers are supervised by a professional licensed case manager
• All Caregivers are W-2 Employees
• Extensive Background Checks Performed on all Caregivers
• Three Reference Checks Performed for each Caregiver
• All Caregivers covered for Workers’ Compensation & General Liability
• We are available night & day to address your needs and concerns.
• Locally Owned & Operated
• Member of Ventura Chamber of Commerce