Love One Home Healthcare, Inc. - Largo, MD

Love One Home Healthcare, Inc. - Largo, MD has yet not published prices.

• Companion Care
  • Personal care
  • Skilled Nursing
  • In Home Nursing

Highly recommended home care service and nurse

I highly recommend Love One Home Healthcare as well as my nurse [name removed] who has been taking very good care of me. I have had 2 surgeries in the past 4 months and have been very lucky to get my nurse back each time for care. These 4 months have been stressful and challenging but [name removed] was the one positive throughout all of this. She showed up faithfully each day attending to my wound and answering any questions I may have. She has worked around my schedule time and time again. She is not only my nurse but I feel I have made a friend for life.

christina Abange

Thank you for the review. We are glad to know that our services made an impact in your recovery.

My home care experience

Love One was a God sent during my recovery process. I cannot thank you guys enough. Navigating in-home care was very scaring and stressful, but you all made it stress free. I am glad my insurance company connected me to Love One Home Healthcare. I had the pleasure to work with Nurse [Name removed] who took great care of me for close to four months. She was very knowledgeable, dependable and very professional. I will also use Love One Home Healthcare services again and again. Thank for all your help.

Thank you.

christina Abange

Thank you for the review . I am glad to know that we satisfied your medical needs.

Great Service

It has been a wonderful experience with loveone home healthcare,Thank you for the wonderful care and love for my sister,I do appreciate you guys

christina Abange

Thank you for the review. it was pleasurable to know that you had a wonderful experience.