Kennedy Care DC, LLC - Pikesville, MD

Kennedy Care DC, LLC - Pikesville, MD has yet not published prices.

fast and helpful

When I reached out to Kennedy Care looking for in home care for a family friend they were kind, helpful and quick to respond to my need. They got me info on a woman and we got set up right away. We didn't need the service long but I would call them again.

Excellent service

Kennedy Care has done a pretty good job so far. The caregivers have all been very friendly and professional, and they're very good about keeping in touch with families. They're always quick to respond to any questions or requests, and they'll get in touch immediately if any situations come up.

I have been starkly unimpressed.

Cleanliness and Activities don't apply but for promptness I would give them a 4. I would give them a 3 for consistency of Caregivers. I feel like they kind of bait and switched me. They sent us people to speak with, to see who would be a good fit. We found the first batch of people to be unacceptable. Then they sent someone who was acceptable, that went well for a couple of weeks, then we found out she was leaving and no longer going to be available. Communication is also slow. I have been starkly unimpressed. The quality of their people varies so widely, and the high quality one is not very available.

They are very pleasant.

They were fine. They seemed to be following up and they will call if there was an issue with a caregiver being sick or late. They are very pleasant. The frustrating thing for me is when someone couldn't come or when we had a different caregiver, they didn't really know how things went for us, we would have to kind of show them the ropes. No one has come to the house again to do checks, they do call and touch base with us. The caregivers don't have healthcare benefits, it would be nice. I was more taken with the lady that came to interview when we were chosing than the one from the other agency, she was very personable and very caring, and paid a lot of attention to the surroundings, she was just very attentive, and seemed more prepared.

We bring together compassionate caregivers and homebound individuals (such as the elderly and individuals of all ages that are chronically ill and/or disabled) so that they can remain safe and well and their family members can have peace of mind.