Love My Nurse Home Health - Wichita, KS

Love My Nurse Home Health - Wichita, KS has yet not published prices.

We believe in personal independence both physically and financially. We are advocates for the senior population as well as those who demand quality healthcare services. Love My Nurse is not only a provider of the highest quality in-home care possible but a community resource to learn where to receive the most appropriate, individual care; even if it is not with our agency. Our goal is to educate our community about utilization of benefits, Medicare costs, and our changing healthcare system.

Founded to benefit those individuals seeking the highest quality home-based care, Love My Nurse builds on the unique skills and strengths of its founders. After years of success in the healthcare community focused on patient- and resident-centered care, we understood the critical importance of a more holistic approach that recognized the importance of attitude, positivity and self-confidence in the healing process. As a result, we developed Love My Nurse to incorporate both in-home healthcare and cosmetic services as a means of promoting healing, inside and out.

Love My Nurse is committed to providing unparalleled services to the individuals we serve, offering both quality and luxury to our elite customer base. Services are delivered by a compassionate, licensed and accredited staff of talented professionals, who use state-of-the-art equipment and resources to provide individualized care to each client we serve.

At Love My Nurse, we're proud of the close and lasting relationships we build, and the trust each client places in us every day. We strive to earn the respect of our clients by delivering the highest quality services available, delivered with the comfort, dignity and trust that have become the cornerstones of our business and our reputation.

We invite you to get to know us better, both through our website and by scheduling a personal meeting. We're certain that, once you understand the unique benefits Love My Nurse can provide, you won't settle for anything less.

2 thumbs up!!

Love My Nurse gave my Mother excellent care and their staff ended up becoming companions that she would look forward to seeing on a daily basis. I would recomend them and I will be using them when the time comes that I need care.

Best Homecare Ever!!

This agency was wonderful!! From the time we initially contacted the staff at Love My Nurse they were extremely friendly and prompt with the services they provide. Excellent resource to utilize for any home care need!!! They also offer cosmetic services which was convenient for our family as transportation can be a challenge. The agency does also provide transportation but why when every service you need they can do right inside your own home!! Very impressed and highly recommended :)