Lorraine Guest Home - Cypress, CA

Doing Well

My mom did well in their home. There are about 6-7 other residents and I had a hard time accepting the care. Before she had personal care and they did her nails and hair but it was costly. The caregivers took good care of my mom and she is talking now and more responsive. They know our routine and it was good. All her belonging are well kept, no lost items.

Very happy that we found Lorraine Guest Home

This is a nice residential home in a very nice neighborhood. Mom has adjusted well and we have great confidence in the caring and attentive staff. The overall value here is excellent. We were able to secure a private room, which we feared would be out of budget.

very happy

We are very satisfied overall with Lorraine Guest Home. My mother is 93 years old so any new changes or adjustments can be difficult and they are currently going through the process of changing some staff so that is presenting some challenges for her, but nothing major. Overall she seems to be very happy at Lorraine Guest Home and I know she is safe and well cared for there.