Gentle Manor Elderly Care - Cypress, CA

Clean, w/c accessible, staff friendly. Currently full- 6 person capacity.

A Very, Wonderful Community

The care is here, all the staff have been more than helpful and accommodating to the needs for my mom. With their help she is doing much better! I have had the best experience from the beginning till now. My mom loves her meals, she eats and drinks everything served. The nurses monitor my mom in bed and are always rotating her, even through the night! My Mom is getting the best care.

A Great Find

My mother has been in her own home for 64 years. Her care at home was slipping, and I needed to find a better place for her. She is 100 years old. She is no longer able to stand or walk. She speaks very little and has dementia.
Gentle Manor is a private home with up to six residents. I moved her into Gentle Manor three weeks ago. I was VERY concerned that she would be frightened and upset; however, she seemed to adjust quickly.
Two full time caretakers are there 24/7. The main day caretaker is an excellent cook and my mother is eating EVERYTHING. The food is fresh and cooked from scratch. She is changed more often and fed more often than before at home. She has a private room with an adjustable bed, her own TV and a power lift lounge chair in the living room. I am very pleased and would highly recommend Gentle Manor. Clean, friendly, attentive and appropriate for someone in need of daily care but not ill.

On Top of Things

There is not much to say, they seem to be pretty much on top of things. I have not had a bad experience with them yet and they are all reasonably friendly. It is not the most ideal place, but then maybe that place does not exist.

They are doing really good so far.

They are doing really good so far. There isn't anything I would like to see improved or done better, food, laundry, parking, it's all working out well so far. We are pretty happy with them at this point.

great deal for the price

Gentle Manor Elderly Care is in a very good location and it is a great deal for the price.

Gentle Manor is dedicated to the seniors requiring assistance and supervision in a home atmosphere. Pamper your loved ones with the absolute affection of trained staff who treat the residents like their own family.

At Gentle Manor, the elderly individuals who need assistance can continue a rewarding and comfortable life through the help of warm and caring staff.