Living Rose Christian Assisted Living Home - Broken Arrow, OK

Rest Easy

We moved our Mom to Livingrose after her falling and breaking her shoulder. Here at Livingrose there can only be 5 residents, so its like having your own private Nurse Assist. Staff walks with you wherever the resident goes. Mom has been here for 6 monthes and no falls, we can sleep at night, because of the Caring Staff.

Very nice place

We're very pleased with how things have turned out with Living Rose Christian Assisted Living. It's a small residential style community, and since there are only ever a few residents my loved one has been getting a lot of extra attention. The facility itself is clean and well kept, and the people are very friendly. It's a very nice place.

Answer to prayer

Living Rose Christian Assisted Living was an answer to prayer! We moved my mom there recently. She needed much assistance in daily living. She adjusted beautifully, and is very peaceful and content there. I believe it is because of the Christian atmosphere and commitment by the owner and primary caregiver, to take care of "God's daughters".
This care includes what you would expect from a state licensed assisted living, plus extras like a small home setting, fresh organic food, all personal toiletries, doctor visits, beauty salon visits, and outings. Movies and Television are from my mom's era and she enjoys this so much!
Having such a wonderful assisted living situation has made this difficult season much easier to handle.

A wonderful new home for Bobbie

We have moved my mother-in-law into Living Rose Christian Assisted Living in Broken Arrow, OK. She had been living in Forest Hills Assisted Living, but got to the point she needed more personal care. She is definitely getting that at Living Rose. Only 5 residents can live there and the caregivers are wonderful! They cook organically and are very in-turn with what she likes. They make sure she eats well, drinks enough, and do their best to make her feel special!