LiveGood @Home Care Services LLC - Gretna, LA

LiveGood @Home Care Services LLC - Gretna, LA has yet not published prices.

A person who is loving caring and passionate towards others

[name removed]is one of many good natured people. She has made it apart if her life’s goals to help others in need. She’s been in Homecare Industry for decades, has mastered her profession & she works with utmost integrity. She is definitely one you will not regret meeting.

Oniika T Howard

Thanks so much for the beautiful compliment I strive to do my very best I love what i do.

LiveGood @ Home

“[name removed] is one of many good natured people. She has made it apart if her life’s goals to help others in need. She’s been in Homecare Industry for decades, has mastered her profession & she works with utmost integrity. She is definitely one you will not regret meeting.”

Oniika T Howard

Thanks so much for the compliment I try to do my best in any and everything I do to help people its really one of my passions.

[name removed] and her Careteam

My wife and I would like to take this opportunity to unhesitatingly recommend [email protected] Care Services, LLC and its managing director Ms. [name removed] for any, and all, of the services provided by her company.
We have been very fortunate to have Ms. [name removed] take care of my 95 year old mother for almost three years now. She is extremely competent, compassionate, and is very much loved by my mother. [name removed], and her employees, go out of their way to make sure that she is taken care of properly and has everything she needs; since my mother still lives in her home, does not drive, and needs 24 hour care. My brothers, sister-in-law, my wife and I, trust her and her employees to handle her prescriptions, dietary needs, grocery shopping, taking her to doctor appointments, and providing assistance during bathing. When mother has been in the hospital, [name removed] has even gone to her house to wait on workmen!
In summary, we are so blessed to have [name removed] taking care of my mother. She is an absolutely fantastic caregiver and we consider her as one of the family

Oniika T Howard

Thanks Mr Arthur & Mrs Gina it been a pleasure to be able to assist Mrs Marian for these last pass almost 3 years in July and i also want to thanks the whole entire family for trusting my words and trusting me to have me and my care team to take good care of Mrs Marian I do love the whole entire like they were my own family.

From the owner of [email protected] Care

[email protected] Care is a new non-medical home care agency. As the owner, I Oniika T Howard have been working with people, including seniors, since 1993 in settings ranging from nursing homes to in-home care. I love working with others, it's my passion. I've worked with many senior clients and family members who love me and inspire me in many beautiful ways and share their wonderful perspectives on life. I appreciated it so much that I decided to open up my own agency and share the love I have been shown with others.

[email protected] Care offers in-home care services to thousand of families across Louisiana. We offer companionship and assistance with everyday tasks, such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, hygiene, grooming, running errands, transportation to doctor's appointments and grocery shopping. We also specialize in working with medical conditions such as Alzheimer's disease and dementia. Our in-home care is designed to help people, including seniors, meet all their needs while living in their own homes. It our pleasure to serve our clients.