LiveGood @Home Care Services LLC - Gretna, LA

LiveGood @Home Care Services LLC - Gretna, LA has yet not published prices.

[name removed] and her Careteam

My wife and I would like to take this opportunity to unhesitatingly recommend [email protected] Care Services, LLC and its managing director Ms. [name removed] for any, and all, of the services provided by her company.
We have been very fortunate to have Ms. [name removed] take care of my 95 year old mother for almost three years now. She is extremely competent, compassionate, and is very much loved by my mother. [name removed], and her employees, go out of their way to make sure that she is taken care of properly and has everything she needs; since my mother still lives in her home, does not drive, and needs 24 hour care. My brothers, sister-in-law, my wife and I, trust her and her employees to handle her prescriptions, dietary needs, grocery shopping, taking her to doctor appointments, and providing assistance during bathing. When mother has been in the hospital, [name removed] has even gone to her house to wait on workmen!
In summary, we are so blessed to have [name removed] taking care of my mother. She is an absolutely fantastic caregiver and we consider her as one of the family

MARCH 10, 2017

By Angel1994
Other
Very professional and organized. Staff and owner are very friendly and welcoming. I would recommend to anyone to check this business out!!!
MARCH 08, 2017

By a.c.b1221
I am a current client of this provider
This is such a wonderful company. The worker is always on time, polite, and caring. I would recommend services from this provider to anyone!
MARCH 08, 2017

By CAH
I am a current client of this provider
When this kind of care is needed it affects the entirely family, all daily habits, routines and schedules. Its difficult at best and Livegood at Home is the best I have ever experienced at kindly and generously taking care of and anticipating needs of all kinds. I could not recommend them more highly. I have extremely high standards/expectations (read very picky) when it comes to the care of my loved ones!
From the owner of [email protected] Care

[email protected] Care is a new non-medical home care agency. As the owner, I Oniika Howard have been working with people, including seniors, since 1993 in settings ranging from nursing homes to in-home care. I love working with others, it's my passion. I've worked with many senior clients and family members who love me and inspire me in many beautiful ways and share their wonderful perspectives on life. I appreciated it so much that I decided to open up my own agency and share the love I have been shown with others.

[email protected] Care offers in-home care services to thousand of families across Louisiana. We offer companionship and assistance with everyday tasks, such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry, hygiene, grooming, running errands, transportation to doctor's appointments and grocery shopping. We also specialize in working with medical conditions such as Alzheimer's disease and dementia. Our in-home care is designed to help people, including seniors, meet all their needs while living in their own homes. It's our pleasure to serve our clients.