Linda's Place AFC - Linden, MI

linda'S place bad bad bad

never ever place someone you love at linda's place in linden mi. something is wrong with the owner. they are very unfriendly and not very nice to their residents. something is wrong out there and they should be investigated by the state. the daughter is running the place and is very untruthful about their services. something is very wrong with her mother. please please do not put your loved one there.

No Reimbursement

The only thing that was disappointed was that after my mother passed away on the thirteenth, I asked about getting reimbursement, and they said I had to give a 30 day notice. Well I didn't know my mom was going to pass away. I don't know if that is an industry standard but when I asked about reimbursement she just kept saying that I had to give her a 30 day notice, but my mom died! Thankfully, SS and VA benefits didn't request any of the money back because neither my husband nor I had the money to pay it back. When we first took her there, my brother didn't like the fact that the visiting hours were so limited. He could only go on the weekends. I was able to go visit her since I got off at 1:30. Their hours were from 10-12 in the morning and 1-5 in the evening. Once I had hospice they didn't really push the visiting hours too much, they would let me go when I wanted.

Nice / very clean / smaller...

Nice / very clean / smaller Very limited visitation hours

Linda's Place AFC Review

Linda's Place is a ranch-style home located in Linden, Michigan, that cares for up to six adult patients.
The home was spacious and clean. The Staff was friendly and very mindful of the patients.
I know that my aunt, who we placed there, is safer, cleaner, more healthy and is eating much better than she was living alone.

very interested

very interested

Linda's Place is an affordable Family Style Home. We provide light assistance with personal care, medication management, laundry, housekeeping, all meals and snacks, and activities, at a cost lower than a larger facility. Costs start at $2200 to $2600. Cable, Internet, and phone included in monthly fee.