I Tour the complex and it was nice and we'll kept.Denise Wynn was very nice and helpful great customer service.

Looking forward to my new home.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The facility nice and clean and inviting. The other residents that I have met so far are very friendly and seem to enjoy their homes as well. I would definitely recommend the apartment complex to others.

I really enjoy the peace and quite. Staff and residents are friendly

We toured Campbell house, really nice,but to expensive.

No ATT or Comcast

You cannot have ATT or Comcast. You have to get some company called Pace, and hope your TV come on when you press the button.

May not renew my lease

I love the inside of my apartment. Period.
My neighbors are friendly.
I have been living here 6 months. There is no security other than the drive thru gate and the entrances. The outside walkthru gate do not lock properly. There is no staff to clean the common areas. There are no regular hours for the use of the common areas ie computer, exercise, movie rooms. There are smoking areas at all the entrances to the building. [removed]. The grounds pine straw and flower instead of bear spots.

Let me start by saying I love the ins...

Let me start by saying I love the inside of my apartment. I have been here for two months. There is a front gate entrance that is rusting and falling apart, did not notice this moving in because it still open and close most times. There is no grass just weeds in the green areas. The staff is very "nice" and tell you what you want to hear. I have never seen anyone cleaning the common areas, just spraying air freshner. The only means of communication from management is to put a note in you door usually only a few hours before whatever is "suppose" to happen in the note. Which bring me to today. I have waited all day for a plumbing check planned my management yesterday. I phone about 4pm and was told the had found the leak. I would have like to have know this, by email, phone or the note in the door notice.

Review of Lillie R Campbell House Senior Apartments in Atlanta, GA

Nice, clean apartment and common rooms. Staff was accommodating. Not the side of town I prefer.

They are excellent.

They are excellent. The staff is friendly, and they keep it very clean. The advertising on the pricing was a little unclear, and misleading. They have quite a few activities. I liked that it was nice and clean, and it was a gated community, there was a little bit of security. After a certain time of night you have to be buzzed into the building, or you have to have a gate card.

I saw this one earlier in t...

I saw this one earlier in the year.Nice large Apartment, However did not like the area

MY EXPERIENCE WITH LILLIE R. CAMPBELL HOME

I JUST REALLY LIKE THE PLACE THE FIRST VISIT TO IT THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL AND MADE US FEEL LIKE WE WERE ALREADY AT HOME.

Lillie R. Campbell House was founded with a mission to provide Senior Adults a luxurious and carefree living experience, at a realistic and affordable cost. We stop at nothing to provide our residents an opportunity to take advantage of everything life has to offer.

Once you take your first step into Lillie R. Campbell House, you will feel the relaxed grace, style, and beauty that set the standard for 55+ Luxury Communities.

Experience "The Lifestyle You Deserve"

at Lillie R. Campbell House.