Life Care Center of Bridgeton - Bridgeton, MO

A great, caring nursing home

I have visited a few nursing homes in the last 3 years and had very bad experiences and had a bad review about nursing homes; however, the lifecare of BRIDGETON gave me a new positive perspective. The staff was friendly, professional and very caring. The facility was always clean. The rehab employees were great, pleasant, professional and caring. I could not have found a better place for my dad. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a nursing home.

Mark Fitzgerald

Thank you so much for the positive review. I am so glad you had a good experience. Your kind words help so much by getting the word out about what we do and allow us to help more and more people. If it is not too much to ask, I would really appreciate you also reviewing us on Google. Searching with Google has become the most popular way to search for facilities these days and the more people share experiences like yours on there, the more people we are able to help. Thank you again for review and if there is any other way we can help you in the future, please let us know.

Focusing on inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation with 24-hour skilled nursing care, Life Care Center of Bridgeton features state-of-the-art equipment like the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® and Biodex Balance System SD. Our on-site physician works alongside our in-house therapy and nursing team to increase accessibility to patients, aid in hospital transitions and respond to medical changes or emergencies in a timely manner.