A nice tour!!

The staff at this care home were nice and knowledgeable. The home was clean. I did not get a chance to try the food. They have an expanse of windows overlooking the backyard. They also have a gazebo with a stone terrace and fountain. They offer transportation services.

Not happy at all

My overall rating for Lexington Place woud be 0. We took my father out after 3 days because he hadn't received his medication in over two days and because they would not assist him to the restroom as they said they would. Joan the salesperson and the House Manager indicated when we toured that their ratio of staff to residents is 1-4 or 1-5. But we found it was closer to 1-11 or 1-12 at night. One person to take care of 11 residents, she was overwhelmed, underpaid, and overworked. We were also told we could call anytime, my wife and I were there 2 nights in a room until 2am so my dad did not have to sleep in a wet bed. The overnight employee could not assist my father by herself she had to wait until morning when there were two employees to change him and his bed. Joan and the House Manager said they would hire another employee to keep the ratio 1-5, but that was a bold faced lie and they now deny ever telling us that. During the sales pitch everyone was super friendly and told us we could call "anytime" when I called at 12:30am from my father's bedside I was chastised for it. My father was left in a wet diaper 90% of the time, that can led to bed sores which can lead to other health complications. I think this is a dangerous place, maybe someone in need of very minimal assistance who can speak up for themselves would be okay here. The place looks good but I wouldn't put my dog here. His meds, which are extremely important, were not given to him in over two days. My wife and I were helping the overnight care person with other residents. We had an absolute terrible experience here. We have moved my father to Jackson's Place where we have not had any issues.

It's great!

I chose Lexington Place because it is a small environment and my dad can receive much more personalized and individualized attention. Bigger facilities cannot do that; I don't have to worry about him not getting meals or falling and not receiving aid, someone is always there to watch over and care for him.

Still considering.

Still considering.

Conveniently located on Meadow Road just west of Central Expressway, the award winning Lexington Place is your alternative to large assisted living and nursing home facilities. It started with a simple, but highly innovative vision to create a long-term care option for seniors who require a higher degree of assistance, in a residential setting.

Each resident gets the individual care they need and deserve because we only staff certified nursing assistants not self-titled caregivers. We continue physical therapy as ordered by a physician and regular doctor visits make sure our residents have a healthier quality of life.