LEGACY HOUSE OF BOUNTIFUL - Bountiful, UT

Nice facility but it is smaller than others

I thought this was a very nice facility. It is similar to other places that I’ve toured and it is on the smaller side. The administrator who gave me the tour was very good and knowledgeable. She answered all of the questions I had. I was able to meet with some of the residents and they all gave me great feedback and they even recommended the community. The facility is well maintained and clean. I would recommend it to other families.

Clean Community!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I am pleased with the experience we had. The staff where friendly and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. It was just a bigger property then we where hoping for in the end decision. I will say that everything was very clean and nicely presented.

They Did Not Have Many Staff Available

I ceased the opportunity to take a quick tour during the weekend. The community was newer, nice looking, and more cleaner. At that time there wasn't an opening available in the Memory Care. I really didn't get to communicate with the staff being that there was not that much staff there. The Memory care was smaller than I expected.

Legacy House a friendly place

My father felt Legacy House was friendly and the residence seem more engaged and active. Staff was very friendly and seemed very caring to all residence. They provide many activities and opportunities to keep my father active, and busy.

Father thought the folks living here were more active and friendly than other places we had visited.

We Are Happy

I think it is working out and we are happy with the care. The staff are nice and they contact me when necessary. Most of the staff are concerned and professional with their job here. My wife likes the healthy, tasty meals that is made for her and the residents.

A clean community!!!

They offer daily activities at Legacy House. My dad likes the food. The staff are friendly, attentive and keep me updated about his care. I would recommend this community.

Home

Legacy House is a beautiful, well run home away from home.

Always be aware

I would like to first say that there are many staff members that do their job and seem to care. However, it is up to the loved ones to be an advocate and watch what is happening. Don't ever assume that because you are paying for something or because staff tells you that it is happening, that your loved one is getting what they need.

Every month, we were getting charged for services that were not needed or were not performed. It was difficult to talk with those in charge because they were not there, or would not call us back.

Services were often not performed, and things were being taken care or, so me and my family members would do it instead.

The apartment layout is nice and it is cleaner than some I have seen. But there is not always someone at the desk and the door is not locked.

Help with day-to-day living.
Our Assisted Living Comunities are designed for seniors who can no longer manage on their own but do not require intensive, 24-hour medical care. Assisted living provides a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, eating and medications in a warm, home-like environment.

Standard in your residence:
Apartment-style—Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom units with kitchenette and private bath

Individually controlled heating and cooling system

24-hour emergency call system

Safety features including grab bars

Fully accessible apartments available