Leawood Assisted Living - Littleton, CO

Doing much better!

My father is doing much better since his move into Leawood Assisted Living. He is playing bingo and interacting with other people. I have not heard any complaints, so as far as I know, it has been a good experience.

One year anniversary for Ruby!

My mother has lived in Leawood for a year now. Before she moved to Leawood she was at a place for 4 years. The place she was at started out as a great place and became a nightmare over time. The staff at Leawood is the best I have seen. There has been the same staff since my mom moved in. The staff takes wonderful care of my mom. They are friendly and welcoming when I come to visit. The house is always clean and the meals are great. They are very accommodating to my mothers needs. I have never had any complaints and am very thankful for this wonderful place.

[Removed]

Putting in a good word

My mom has been living in the house since April 2016. The house is always clean. The food looks great. Everyone is attended to quickly. Could not ask for a better staff. They are wonderful. There has been no staff change since my mom has been there. They just had a Christmas show there which was adorable and everyone enjoyed themselves.

I would highly recommend Leawood Asst. Living.

very personable

We are very pleased with Leawood Assisted Living so far. They have been very personable and caring and that has been nice. It’s been a difficult move for dad but he is adjusting quite well now. I had one medication question but that was straightened out. They play games and take him for walks. They don’t do group outings but we knew that coming in to the facility. We live close by and we are able to take him out on occasion. Overall I am very pleased with this facility.

A Great Experience

It is clean and the administrators are great. It is a relatively new place, so I think they are working out some initial kinks. For the most part it has been a very easy transition though and they have been very cooperative and it has been great experience.

We are a 8 bed residential assisted living facility. We are located in a quiet neighborhood in the Leawood subdivision near parks and library. All of our rooms are private and 2 of our rooms have a private bath. We provide a loving and relaxing environment indoors and also a beautiful outdoor area. Our facility is very clean and well kept.