We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
Level of care
My mother came out of the emergency room to Larksfield. First of all I am aware that everyone is human and no place is perfect. We ended up sitting with her for hours on end. They would not ever check on her. I would sit with her for over 4 hours and no one would walk into the room. If they passed by in the hallway and saw feet that was good enough for them. After we confronted them on not following protocol we were called the next morning because she was not a "fit" for this place....Coincidence...maybe.... The food and therapy staff were awesome. Like most of these places the turnover was terrible and some of the staff pretty uncaring.
I really liked it. I liked the rooms size and the layout
As we were touring, we looked here, and it was my first choice. I really liked it. I liked the rooms size and the layout, I liked the newness of it. I liked the ice cream bar, and that all the transportation and services were included, though the price is a little higher. I liked the airiness of Larksfield. They had all their scores, and ratings right out in front.