Lakeview Meadows II - Battle Creek, MI

Lakeview Meadows II - Battle Creek, MI has yet not published prices.

I am Very Pleased With This Community

I absolutely love it here ! This place is wonderful and I am really happy with my move to this community. It wasn't to expensive for me it fit right into my budget. This community is spotless and looks amazing. My apartment was cleaned very well before I moved in. The areas around the community are spotless as well not a spec of dust anywhere. The staff is outgoing and friendly to me. There is always someone there when I need some help. The residents welcomed me with open arms and they even knock on my door and invite me to play cards with them. It has truly been a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend this community to anyone.

Lakeview Meadows affordable 55 + senior living apartment homes with convenience, freedom and value, the very best in carefree living. We are located in the heart of Battle Creek, close to shopping, banking and medical facilities. We offer free heat, water, sewer & trash service. Spacious 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes, with controlled access entries. We have a full range of activities. 24 hour emergency maintenance, emergency pull cords, community lounges with library for your reading enjoyment. 2 beauty salons. We are pet friendly, with garden like settings and path walkways for your enjoyment. Lakeview Meadows is smoke free.