Crossroads Village Apartments - Portage, MI

Crossroads Village - Portage, MI

Crossroads is always friendly, clean, helpful & inviting. My mother has lived here for six years. She is 94. She feels safe & welcomed. Her health is failing but I feel she is safe & welcome (still) as well. The staff provides appropriate entertainment, is always available. I've never heard one bad thing about crossroads. I will recommend this place to anyone!

My grandparents live here and they love it. So many fun activities for them to be involved in. And the complex is beautiful! All one level & all inside so they can get their exercise even in the winter. Love this place!

What a great place! Very clean! Such a great feeling when you first walk in. I will be moving my Mom into Crossroads! very helpful and friendly staff!!

A great place to try

It been a good experience so far food is very good, and there been many things to do but been so busy moving I not really taken advantage like I wanted to but very happy here

I have lived here at Cross Roads Village for 6 years. I enjoy it very much.
The manager the leasing / program person are great. It is a very nice place to live for independent senior.

Good place to live.

Best thing I ever did moving here. Residents are so nice & friendly. Staff is great very friendly.

Want to get my mom to move here. Very clean. Staff very happy & cheerful. Very nice.

Pleasant staff & visitor/residents. Nice senior living center to work with.

Beautiful facility!

Beautiful facility.

Excellent manager & Extraordinary Assistant Manager.
Great “P.R.” skills, tactful great personalities for working with residents. Clean, cheerful environment. Midday meals served – nutritious & affordable. Plenty of activities (extra) planned monthly.

Love living here.

I love the residents & the staff. The staff is very caring.

Works for me.

Very active community. Friendly management & residents. Bus service to Walmart. Outings weekly. I love this place lots of scheduled activities.

Great place to live. People are friendly. Plenty of activities. Bus to grocery store 3 days a week.

Its fantastic, many things to do & places to go, on the bus.

This is a very friendly, co-operative, family oriented place to live. We have many activities – Bingo, Cards, Dominos, Crafts, Bus trips to Gull Meadow Farms, Ice cream shop, Library, Beauty shop, Daily meals @ lunchtime.

Excellent location. Projects a very upbeat environment. Has many services, amenities and activities available. Big plus is that it offers residents free washer/dryer use. Loved that each unit has its own enclosed patio. Lacked emergency pull cord in units and did not have hallway rails tho.

Very nice place!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. Crossroads Village seemed like a very nice place. It was clean, the staff were friendly, and it seemed like they had a lot to provide for the people who live here. It was also conveniently located for family members!

Loved this place. However t...

Loved this place. However the limited number of apartments with the great room feature is a serious downer.However it is worthy of a second look.

It’s a very inclusive community.

The people that work there as well as the residents are all very, very friendly. The place is clean. You can tell it’s a little older, but it’s still very well kept and maintained. It’s well organized and very easy for people get what they need. We’re all very impressed. There are a great many activities and lots of variety. One lady stopped my mother-in-law in the hall and invited her to come talk. It’s a very inclusive community.