Lakeview Meadows I - Battle Creek, MI

A Place for Mom is a wonderful resource

A Place for Mom was very helpful in obtaining information and resources for my Father. Ms Hansen from A Place for Mom was very pleasant and knowledgable about the available properties in our area.She was very instrumental in the whole process of looking for the right place for my Father. He chose to live at Lakeview Meadows in Battle Creek Michigan. The office manager Ms Claudia Corlis and her husband are very down to Earth and very accommodating to my Fathers handicap. I dont think Lakeview Meadows couldve picked any better managers to run the place. My Father loves his new place and it makes me feel safer that he has all the anemities that he needs at this point in his life. They have free lunch each day, there are pull cords in his apartment in case of emergency. They are pet friendly which allows him to have his best little buddy by his side. There are several activies that he can get involved in to keep his mind active. They have community transportation, as for eventually he may not be able to drive because of his eyesight is deteriorating with age and health issues. The community watches out for one another in which that gives me a peace of mind knowing he is in a good environment.

Lakeview Meadows, affordable 55+senior living apartment homes with convenience, freedom and value, the very best in carefree living. Free heat, water, sewer and trash service. Spacious 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes. Additional locked storage space at no additional chare. Controlled access entries, social activites, health screenings, exercise classes, bingo 3 nights a week. 24 hour emergency maintenance, emergency pull cords. We have 5 community lounges with library for you enjoyment. 2 beauty salons. We are pet friendly, non-smoking. Friendliest stuff in Battle Creek.