Lake Serene Adult Care - Lynnwood, WA

Lake Serene Adult Care has been a blessing for our family. Finding quality care for elderly or anyone in need is a job in itself. Our mother has been under the care and management of [Removed] since 2004. She has always kept us up to date on her needs, health, and well being. I have always shown up unannounced due to my schedule and staff has always been pleasant and have been able to answer any questions where she is concerned. I love the serene surroundings of the home which has been very calming for my mother. I couldn't have found a better place for my mothers elderly years. Thank you

so far my needs have been met the place is clean and they are friendly

I would not let My dog stay...

I would not let My dog stay at this house. I think they should be turned into the state. They have a poor old women sleeping on a mat on the floor! The place stinks to high heaven of urine. They have a high sided bath tub in a very small bath room. You should not recommend this place to anyone shame on you.

Lake Serene Adult Care has been in full operation since 1994. Lake Serene Adult Care has two homes located one block away from each other. One home is a waterfront, rambler, wheelchair accessible with a beautiful view of the lake. The adult family home has a huge backyard which is used for parties and barbecues in spring and summertime, and a huge front yard with apple trees. The neighborhood is very peaceful and quiet. Mall is just 5 to 10 minutes away, groceries are walking distance so as the bus stops. The owner tries to maintain good workers and there is no quick turn over of caregivers either. Qualifications usually includes pleasant personality, that have compassion to the elderly people so that your love one will surley get a good care. We try to keep the clients feel at home and do activities on their own free will whatever makes them comfortable. We try to provide an environment that they feel loved, accepted and respected. We try to provide an inner peace that passeth understanding because GOD is exalted in both homes. Both homes are regulated yearly by the state to make sure they are under compliance with the laws. The health of the clients are closely monitored. The provider is a graduate in medicine in profession well enough to assess the medical problems in order to avoid frequent emergency admissions thus life span is longer. One home is DSHS contract so if clients will ran out of finances they do not need to move out but can stay. One home is specifically used for clients at a later stage of dementia. Both homes are fenced for security. Security alarms on doors are provided for wandering clients and call button are provided for alert clients. Night care is always available when situation arises. Come over and see and experience the peace and beauty in spending the rest of your golden years in an AFH setting rather than staying in an institution like nursing home. Come feel at home at Lake Serene Adult Care.