Lake City Place - Warsaw, IN has yet not published prices.

Helpful, Kind Community

I'am satisfied with my mother move to this community. She is doing well, and so far everything is working out well. They have a good staff, and I know she is in good hands. They are friendly, and have been helpful whenever needed. It is a bit pricey, but overall it is a community I would recommend to my family, and friends.

Doing ok

My loved one seems to be doing ok since moving into this community. They like the food and the daily activities offered. The community is clean and the grounds are nice. The staff have helped me when I have questions or concerns. I would recommend taking a look at this community.

Review of Lake City Place Warsaw, IN

My father died 6 weeks ago and my mother didn’t want to be alone, so my sister & I found Lake City Place. It is perfect in every way. The staff thinks of my mother as their own, I feel very blessed to have found such a wonderful place. My mother is smiling again and so am I.

Review of Lake City Place Warsaw, IN

Leaves much to be desired not cleaned enough carpets etc.

Review of Lake City Place Warsaw, IN

I live in San Francisco and fly back often to visit my mother Elisabeth Burns . I always felt at peace knowing she was loved and cared for. My precious mother passed and came to the viewing I am so grateful to her and the staff for being so caring.

Friendliness, caring and support!

I had my mom living there when her alzheimers got to the point she needed someone to care for her 24/7. I was very pleased with the caring attitude, friendliness of staff and the helpful attitude. My only complaint was the cleaning staff didn't do a very good job and we would lose clothes, towels and bed sheets on occasion. But overall I thought it was a great value and gave me a big peace of mind! Ps. Food was okay but loved loved family nights! Activities were fun for mom!

Review of Lake City Place in Warsaw, IN

Due to my age and health, I no longer decided to remain in my home and thought it was time to make a change. I moved to Lake City Place on June 1, 2014, have a lovely apartment, close to my children and very satisfied and happy.

Good food.

Review of Lake City Place in Warsaw, IN

I have found the staff to be helpful and supportive. It is small enough to be like home. We feel fortunate to have found a place like this for our father.

Review of Lake City Place in Warsaw, IN

My mother has never been happier. She loves participating in the activities, enjoys her apartment and loves being with people her age. The facility is clean and well run with loving and caring employees. I'm happy to have my mother so close to me.

Review of Lake City Place in Warsaw, IN

Lake City Place is a beautiful facility. The overall condition of the facility as well as the nice public spaces drew us to Lake City Place. Jack and Rhonda have been most accommodating whenever we have had a concern.

Review of Lake City Place in Warsaw, IN

My loved one is well taken care of. Facility is clean. Everyone has the correct license for job performed.

Review of Lake City Place in Warsaw, IN

Lake City Place is a very inviting place. My Grandmother loves her apartment and loves that she doesn't have to cook or clean. The food is great, but the people are so amazing and friendly and make for great conversation. Keep up the great work!!!

Review of Lake City Place in Warsaw, IN

Lake City Place is a wonderful place for my mother. It is clean. The people are professional. My mother has the freedom to come and go as she wants. She loves that she does not have to cook anymore. I just love this place!

Review of Lake City Place in Warsaw, IN

Lake City Place is the best kept secret in town. We need to get the word out.

Review of Lake City Place in Warsaw, IN

Very nice place. Staff very accommodating.

Review of Lake City Place in Warsaw, IN

Very nice place to live, clean and the employees are very nice.