Heydays Senior Day Program - Merritt Island, FL

A shining star

I can't say enough about this facility the staff is wonderful kind caring always have a smile the décor is beautiful the outdoor areas are enchanting it always smells so nice when I walk in they really know what they are doing with the care of dementia take their time never rushed no worries and I'm going to be welcomed to visit anytime my hats off to La Casa job very well done and I know its not an easy job

We found the over all experience ok.

happy son

Both my Mom and I are very happy with La Casa. The
staff is just great.My Mom always tells me how good they are to her.In just the short time she has been there I have seen a change for the better in her.

Heydays Senior Day Program has captured the essence and fun of the good ol’ days! Their goal is to make members feel at ease in the home-like setting while enjoying the companionship of others as well as filling the day with fun and entertainment. Heydays is located on nostalgic Grove Street in Historic Merritt Park Place on Merritt Island. The newly remodeled 1930’s building provides a safe, home-like atmosphere that embodies a warm feeling of pastime familiarity.

In addition to being entertained and cared for, it is important that your loved one feel at home and welcome. Heydays has a unique atmosphere that immediately welcomes you and puts everyone
at ease. The sun-filled rooms elicit cheer and well-being while the elegant decor is inviting and calming. Our dedicated staff provide the structure
and supervision needed to ensure everyone’s health and safety.

Below are some of the benefits Heydays has to offer:

-Safe & social environment
-Stimulating activities for the mind & body
-Fun, enjoyable entertainment