Very Unhappy

My husband died at a Koala Care home on July 1, 2016. I paid the July rent prior to my husband's death. I am still waiting on a refund from Koala Care 8 months after his death. They do not return repeated phone calls. They do not respond to emails. DO NOT leave your love ones in the care of someone who will [removed] your money when you need it to bury your spouse.

mother really likes Koala Care

My mother really likes Koala Care. She has been bedridden for about 12 years now. The staff are really good about getting the residents up and about. This facility is a really nice home. There are about five or six bedrooms. It is smaller facility and more home like. They did have an employee that smacked mom and they took care of it immediately. That staff member is no longer there. The manager is really on top of things. It was my birthday while visiting there recently and the staff had a party for me while I was there. I am very pleased with this facility.

He was very happy with it, it was very clean.

He was very happy with it, it was very clean. We were satisfied with the meals. We were very impressed. They are really good about keeping up on the grooming. They had a good variety of activities, bingo and other things. We see a real improvement since we've been there.