Kingsgate Home Care Services LLC - Frisco, TX

Love this home.

My mother was accepted at kingsgate and her insurance took three months before it started paying them, she wasn't treated differently with others she got the best care and still getting it, all staff are so good and i admire how they handle the clients.keep up with the good work.

Looking for a home try kingsgate and will be the best choice.

My husband was in one of the largest facilities and the care wasn't great so I decided to move him into a smaller facility and I found kingsgate home care and he has been there for 1Year 4months now, and the care he gets is 100% always clean,eats health meals,and most important the owner takes them out twice a week and she's very good sending me pictures of my husband been at the mall,stores,park,etc all my stress went away when I found kingsgate because my husband gets the care I wanted. Keep up with the good work .

BEST PLACE FOR A LOVED ONE.

my mother have been in kingsgate since march of 2015 and i love all the care she gets,the care is good and all staff including the owner do great care,so if you are looking for a place for a loved one kingsgate is the place to go.

BEST PLACE FOR A LOVED ONE.

Beware King's Gate

Beware of King's Gate in Frisco, Texas. [removed] Mercy [removed] supposedly owns this home but a woman named Shirley [removed] is her mouthpiece. Mercy came to the nursing home where my Dad was to "evaluate" him and decided to charge my Mom [removed] dollars per month. After one month she raised the rent by 2700 dollars determining that my Dad needed more care even though a hospice caregiver was on site everyday bathing and dressing my Dad 5 days a week. The only good thing about this place is Stephen, Mercy's husband who is an amazing caregiver.... He is a man of grace and integrity......everything else is a [removed]. Keep your loved ones away from here.