Kettle Brook Care Ctr Llc - East Windsor, CT

Kettle Brook Care Ctr Llc - East Windsor, CT has yet not published prices.

My brother was living in kettle brook back in 2013 dementia patient the staff really cared for my brother meaning nurses, activity staff . I don’t know what I would have done without them since I lived in Florida. I’m bad with names but the director of the facility was fantastic! and my gosh the receptionist in the lobby so sweet to me at all times. I’ve got to say though his doctor there didn’t give my brother the proper care. But I don’t blame the staff there for this at all and I always will be grateful for all of you !

Kettlebrook's CNA's are very unprofessional and rude. They do not exemplify good morals and values

The administration is friendly at first. Very phony , unsincere people who promise you all these wonderful things until you check in. Very disappointed by the way the CNA's talk to the residents. Especially the workers/ people from other countries who work there and do not have the same values as America, My parent was severly dehydrated while there. They are not staffed properly. I have seen forced feeding or no feeding at all ! that means....Elderly abuse... This place needs to shut down. I have also witnessed CNA yell at a person in a wheelchair. Why do people work in the health care field and they are not trained properly, I wouldn't recommend my dog to stay at this place.