We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
About Karen's Kottage - Spring Hill, FL
Our staff is background screened and licensed to provide quality care around the clock. Residents are continuously monitored and secure during their stay with us.
Every need your loved one may have is taken care of meticulously with kindness and compassion.
Being "just like home" is exactly what our home strives for. Because of the smaller number of residents we are able to provide more personal one on one care and attention.
Our Services include:
24 hour personalized care
• Home cooked meals
• Special Diets
• Snacks and refreshments all day
• Transportation arrangements
• Assistance with medications
• Visiting Doctor
• Mobile Medical Services & Pharmacy
• Beautician Services
• Visiting Podiatrist
• Laundry and housekeeping
• Dinners out or shopping trips
• Assistance with personal hygiene
"I love having a small number of residents to care for so that I can pamper them and give them the quality stay I would want for my parents."
Karen Addison, Owner/Administrator