We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Provided good physical care, not as stimulating socially
My loved one stayed at Oakwood for a brief time, and they did a good job looking after her during her stay. It is a small residential home type setting, and although they did a good job looking out for for everyone physically I think she may have enjoyed a larger community more socially. There weren't any activities to speak of her, mostly just watching television.
Definitely a five!
Everything is definitely a five! The lady that owns it, Ann Marie, is a very, very nice lady and she went above and beyond to help my loved one. There are outside areas for residents to enjoy and the food looks great!