Turner Care - Brooksville, FL

Turner Care Review

I have visited Turner Care many times in the last 15+ years. The facility has a quiet, secure, country setting with caring compassionate caregivers. The residents are treated like family and the caregivers focus on each residents needs. It has always been a pleasure to visit residents in this facility. This facility is a home and it is always clean and well maintained. I recommend you check it out before you put your loved one anywhere.

♥️♥️♥️ Amazing !! :))

I have been in many facilities, visiting residents...friends, church family, etc. Turner Care is by far, set apart - above and beyond the rest!! Always friendly, very clean, kind and attentive care. They care for the residents as if they are family. Highly recommended above all! You'll be glad you chose Turner Care!

What a relief! :)

Turner Care! What can I say? Professional, compassionate, happy, excellent staff, beautiful facility, secure and loving. The owner told me "When your Mom becomes a resident of Turner Care, this becomes your house too. Come anytime, day or night. She is Your Mother. You love her. You are always welcome here." He encouraged me to come unannounced so that I could see the same cleanliness and care anytime. I have and I did. I will always be thankful that God led us to such a wonderful place. They are SO patient with my mother who suffers from Alzheimers. They have a good sense of humor - necessary for their field of service. Each staff member is focused on the residents and determined to care for their every needs. THANK YOU!