Joy of Living TFH, Inc - Victorville, CA

Excellent care for my husband pleased. Thank you from Maria J.

My husband was a resident at Joy of Living. Staff took care of him as if he was their own. Every time I went to visit, my husband was bathed, shaved, excellent care of hygiene. The facility itself was always clean. My husband had dementia and staff was very caring and took time to talk to him in a pleasant patient manner and listen to what he wanted. Thank you Joy of living for making my husband as comfortable and safe as possible during his final days.

BEWARE !

Do NOT take your loved one here!!! These people are in this business for the money, ONLY. When my brother arrived at their home, he was talking and after being there for a matter of three weeks, he converted to a comatose like state. Then, they blamed me for his condition. He was under their care for only 45 days and then was admitted to the hospital. Directly after my brother was taken to the hospital, he revealed to me that [Removed]had hit him after an altercation with [Removed]. My brother was (unfortunately, he has passed away) 6'2" and down to 140 lbs. and [Removed]is approximately 6'8" and my guess is 250 lbs. Then on top of everything, these people sued me for not giving a 30 day notice. They sued me for a fabricated dollar amount, knowing at the time that my brother was not approved for VA benefits and ended up getting the money for not providing a notice when he was rushed to the hospital. They are nothing but ruthless and cold-hearted.

Joy of living

Thank you Joy of living! I love you. I highly recommend joy of living for caring for our elderly loved ones, choosing them was the best decision I made for my uncle. It's a lot of stress trying to find the right facility you can trust to care for a loved one, and joy of living took all the stress out. It is a very warm and loving environment. They treated me like family and made me feel comfortable. Thank you again.

I love Joy Of Living Tfh, Inc in Victorville Ca!

Yes, I love Joy Of Living Tfh, Inc in Victorville, Ca, my mom is there and she is doing great right now, the people who run it is very nice and the place is so nice and clean and comfortable. I felt comfortable when I first went in and met them and saw the place, like I could live there if I needed to be taken care of like my mom does. They make you feel like family and I love that. I would recommend that place to anyone who is looking for a place to put a family member, I feel real good about it. Thanks to A Place For Mom I found Joy Of Living Tfh, Inc in Victorville Ca, they did a great job too.