D'Desert Rose - Hesperia, CA

Small facility but wonderful staff

This is a very small facility with only 5 residents and 3 caregivers. I like that they have the time to attend to my Mother and are able to give her privacy and good service. I feel like they treat all of the residents with dignity and respect. The facility itself is very clean and the food is wonderful. My mom has special dietary needs and when I gave them a list of foods that she likes to eat they have been accommodating. I would definitely recommend this facility to other families.

Great monthly rates. Very clean facility friendly staff with awake staff at night.

Care and Value

I toured the community for the needs for my mom. I liked the staff that was friendly and caring. The menu was appealing and the community was clean. We liked the list of activities. We would recommend this community for families to tour for the care of a family member.

Glen and his wife were very caring and kind, I saw 3 other places nicer but I new my dad would be comfortable there. The caretakers were helpful and attending. I made a great choice, my dad likes it there also, Glen helped the transition easier for me.

Had a good feeling about th...

Had a good feeling about this home but it is a bit cramped. Using a walker would be difficult in this home.